Did you catch this photo on Instagram last week? It’s a sneak peek at my apartment! My kitchen is basically done…but still waiting on my Pottery Barn couch. Insert eye roll here.
As for weekend plans, tomorrow I’m starting a barre challenge at my studio, which is 15 classes in 30 days. I’m excited to get to push myself and hopefully feel really good when my birthday and Memorial Day weekend roll around. Otherwise, this weekend will be pretty low key, which I’m perfectly okay with!
What to Buy
- Love these fun graphic sweatshirts from Brunette. This one especially speaks to me.
- If you love distressed boyfriend shorts, this budget-friendly pair from Topshop is for you.
- A Saint James slouchy striped tee on sale!
- Personally wouldn’t spend this much on a straw tote, but I love the colors in this one!
- The most feminine dress I might’ve ever seen!
- Can’t believe these Steve Madden sandals
What to Read
- This article on houseplants that are impossible to kill is right up my alley!
- The perfect summer cocktail!
- Man Repeller’s food diary is a great read, and a reminder that everyone has their own relationship with food.
- Smoothie bowls are the best for breakfast or a snack.
- Best TED talks for twenty-somethings.
- Love these DIY dresser hacks!