via my Instagram
I’m totally guilty of being a bad blogger as of late. Between my frequent trips to Home Goods and Target and making my apartment feel homey, I’ve been swamped. I’m beginning to think my apartment will never feel complete. Adjusting to a new routine is never easy, am I right? Thank you for your patience during this big transition for me.
I can’t wait to photograph the apartment and share all of the details with you. It’s definitely not photo ready, and won’t be for awhile, but it’ll be fun to share more home and decor content on A Pop of Pink!
As always, thank you for your loyalty and support. Have a great weekend!
What to Buy
- Dying to try this body shimmer. Not even kidding.
- A classic gold watch never goes out of style.
- Is this gingar jar champagne bucket not the cutest thing ever?
- A twist on the Cult Gaia bamboo bag.
- Denim mini skirts are back! Throwback to the middle school days.
- This beautiful cupcakes and cashmere dress is also available in a jumpsuit.
What to Read
- I’m oddly obsessed with what people buy at the grocery store. Love what Julia shared!
- A Pinterest recipe I’ve actually made! Super easy and delicious.
- 15 remedies for those annoying headaches.
- Town & Country rounds up the best spring cocktails.
- Love these tips for how to ask for a raise.
- Thanks to Gucci, fast fashion is taking on a whole new meaning.