It’s Friday! Who is ready for the weekend?! ME. Although, I can already tell that it will be a weekend that’s over in the blink of an eye. So much happening! Keeping it short. Catch up on my picks of add to cart worthy items, and my favorite reads from around the web. Have a great weekend!
What to Buy
- Wish I would’ve ordered this sweater while it was still in my size!
- The perfect casual LBD for summer! Did I mention it has pockets?
- An embroidered straw clutch that will go with every summer outfit. I love the navy flowers.
- This Tory nylon tote is marked down. Great for work! You can see the Tory tote I carry for work here.
- Obsessed with this gingham one shoulder top from Asos.
- The newest must-have Nike sneakers.
- You’ll be seeing these AG jeans a lot on the blog! The raw hem is super on trend.
- A sassy graphic tee? I’m all about it.
What to Read
- I think these wonton cups might be the definition of an ideal Friday night appetizer.
- Is it just me, or is everyone visiting Waco, Texas, these days? Fixer Upper fans are dedicated!
- Lauren Conrad crafts to make your life prettier.
- Oddly fascinated with posts about what people eat in a week. Read Carly’s weekly food routine!
- No bake energy bites for when you need to refuel.
- Why peach is the new color trend for weddings.
- Yoga stretches for opening your hips. Totally need to do these.