Hope your week was great and ends on an even better note. It’s FriYAY!
Before we get to this week’s links from around the web, I wanted to share this resource I came across. Anyone who is a fan of online shopping and designer deal will love this. THE OUTNET has discounted designer items. I found a pair of Tory Burch espadrilles I had wanted for 50% off, and they even had Miller sandals! I also think these laser-cut sandals are adorable. It’s a site I’d keep an eye on if there’s a designer item you’ve been looking for. I’m sure things go super quickly, but it’s worth checking every so often. FYI, this is NOT sponsored.
As for the personal life, I’m slacking a little on the moving front. There’s nothing fun about cleaning out, organizing, or packing. Hoping to find the motivation I need to accomplish everything!
What to Buy
- Can’t wait to wear my rag & bone distressed boyfriend shorts again. Here’s a budget-friendly pair. So cute!
- I use this Bobbi Brown illuminating moisturizer over my makeup for an extra glow.
- A dress you’ll be reaching for daily during the warmer months!
- Really want a pair of hot pink heels! Can’t decide between these open toed sandals or the pumps. Help!
- I own two of these striped tees, but I’m think about sizing up in another one for a looser fit.
- This off the shoulder top has me wishing for summer.
- While this isn’t clothing or makeup, I had to share this white chicken chili starter. We used it during a snow day. So good and so easy!
What to Read
- Tips for planning a big trip from start to finish. Wish I was going somewhere warm soon!
- Five benefits of barre. These are just a few of the reasons why I love this workout.
- Love salads like this chopped salad! Adding it to my “need to make” list.
- Need some new coffee table books? This list has 17 of the best for 2017.
- WordPress can be tricky (but awesome)! For WordPress newbies: the WordPress Dictionary.
- Spring outfit ideas when you don’t know what to wear.
- Study determines the best time of day to make important decisions.
What you missed on A Pop of Pink
- Lots and lots of Lilly last week! First on the editorial calendar was this popover. It’s perfect for everything!
- I also shared some of my new Lilly Pulitzer favorites. So many good items to browse!
- And, because I always have shopping on the brain, I put together a list of 12 floral print dresses that are “add to cart” worthy.