TGIF! I hope everyone had a great week! I could not be more grateful that it’s the weekend. I’ve been battling a nasty cold this week that came out of nowhere and drained the life out of me. Luckily I have a four day weekend due to fall break, so I’m looking forward to relaxing and enjoying the weekend.
If you visit regularly, you may remember that I was home last weekend to surprise a few people. You can read about that here. I didn’t get the chance to post a “What I’m Into,” so I’ll try to make this week’s extra great!
- The comfiest sweater ever.
- Elizabeth of Splash of Preppy was kind enough to feature me on her blog. Check it out!
- The Definitive Ranking of the Men on “Gilmore Girls.” Who’s been (re)watching on Netflix?
- Get into the fall spirit with pumpkin pie cupcakes.
- I know I’ve shared 73 Questions with Anna Wintour and Blake Lively, but I’d be doing you a disservice if I didn’t share this one with Reese Witherspoon. Plus, I love her.
- 50% off women and men’s styles at J.CrewFactory.
- I couldn’t believe that Bess of Belles in Bows got this dress from Crewcuts. So pretty.
- The best lipstick ever. Seriously.
- Love the idea of a more structured legging. Oh, and they’re 30% off.
- This DIY magnet board is so cute for an apartment or college dorm room.
- A monogrammed scarf that feels like cashmere? Yes, please.
- Lauren Nelson shares coffee cart essentials. So chic.