Friday is finally here. My apologies for the silence this week! (Hopefully you caught my workwear post with Julie Brown Designs on Monday, though.) Sometimes other things in life just get in the way of blog work. I’ve also been trying to stick to what I told myself before about trying to ignore the pressure of getting a blog post written when there just isn’t the time.
Definitely one of those weeks where I wish I had more hours in the day, though. But hey, that’s okay! Luckily, it’s a three day weekend!
What to Buy
- The most adorable bell sleeve top under $50. Perfect for day and night, too.
- Obsessed with the print on this floral bikini top.
- Love these pretty pink ballet flats!
- Sharing these Gucci dupes again because they are 25% off this weekend!
- I included this Sole Society bag in Monday’s post. But for $60, I really think this looks like a designer bag!
- I don’t like to say that I need material things, but I need these ankle strap heels.
- Free People basic tank for warm weather trips at only $20.
What to Read
- The best apps for bookworms. Really need to make more time for reading.
- Next smoothie bowl recipe to try.
- Emerging handbag designers to watch in 2017.
- Real-life places that inspired Disney rides. I shared a #tbt of my Disney trip on Instagram yesterday. I miss it!
- The best smartwatches that you’ll actually wear.
- How to minimize messes in the kitchen with one simple tip.
- Most recent words that made it to the dictionary.