We finally made it to Friday! Does anyone else feel like it’s been a long week? Probably has a lot to do with the fact that we’re in the dead winter (minus the 60-degree days we had where I live). I’m looking forward to a relaxing weekend that includes getting a massage. A little treat to myself!
You might also remember that I shared that I’m moving! Hoping to get some apartment shopping done this weekend. At this rate I might be watching TV on the floor. I did some window shopping last weekend but nothing caught my eye. Unfortunately I’m not one of those patient shoppers. I can’t wait around hoping to find the perfect piece of furniture. Bless you if you can.
Hope you have a great weekend!
What to Buy
- Can’t go wrong with a sweater for under $40.
- At first I wasn’t a fan of New Balance for J.Crew, but these pants have me changing my tune.
- More workout leggings…I have this Zella pair in black. Thinking about ordering the green!
- This bright printed popover (coming to the blog soon) has already gotten a lot of wear since I got it for Christmas.
- If you’re going somewhere warm, this cover-up can take you from the beach to lunch.
- A Givenchy dupe. This bag is beautiful!
What to Read
- Best store-bought appetizers and snacks. Need to try Trader Joe’s spinach artichoke dip.
- I tried the green goddess cobb salad at Panera, and now I need a recipe like this to make the dressing at home. So delicious. In the mean time, I bought Annie’s.
- Rev up your metabolism before, during, and after work.
- Handbag trends for 2017. Love numbers one and two.
- Valentine’s day party inspiration for your besties.
- Loved this designer handbag review from Katey. Maybe that Prada will be mine some day.
What you missed on A Pop of Pink
- Rounded up my favorite sweaters that are perfect to wear with leggings.
- Like I said, looking for home decor because I’m moving in a couple of months!
- For the sneaker obsessed, here are eight pairs of Nikes I’m loving.
- Proof that the best outfits consist of high and low end items. This one has an item for every budget.