So excited that the weekend is here because it’s ski weekend! Well, for me, I won’t be skiing. I’ve never skied before. But I’m off for a winter wonderland getaway with my college besties, and I can’t wait to catch up with them! We all live in the same state, but we’re all over the place, so it’s harder to get together. Can’t wait for a weekend of food, drinks, and fun in the snow!
On another note, I feel like 2017 is not holding back. Things are moving so quickly! There’s no time to stop and think (in a good way). Anyone else agree?
What to Buy
- This boarding bag might be one of the most beautiful handbags I’ve ever seen.
- Cute Valentine’s Day gift for only $25.
- An Equipment cashmere sweater for 60% off? You can’t beat that.
- Over the knee boots for 50% off.
- One of my favorite totes. There’s a reason that so many people have this.
- If you love distressed designer jeans, it’s your lucky day. This pair is 50% off.
- This striped hoodie would be so cute for post-barre classes.
What to Read
- If you read one thing from this list, let it be this article on why wellness doesn’t have to mean perfection.
- Eight beauty treatments to try when you’re bored.
- The best make-ahead appetizers for your Super Bowl party.
- Pinterest predicts the top home trends of 2017.
- Deep dish cookies? Oh my gosh.
- Tips and products to do your own makeup for a formal event.
- Drybar’s newest product, a shampoo and conditioner combo.