Looking forward to another weekend of laying low! I’ve got Saturday morning barre and the Steelers game Sunday, and that is about it. The cold weather can be a downer this time of year, but I also like that’s it’s a good excuse to reset and recharge.
In regards to the blog, I’ve been busy getting things off to a solid start. I really love creating this space for you all, and I hope it shows. I’m working on organizing the navigation menu so you can easily find the content you want to read. You may notice a couple of additions.
I also got a new camera and lens that I’m so excited to learn to use, but I’m definitely overwhelmed. If you have any great resources on shooting in manual with a DSLR or editing photos, leave them in the comments below.
What to Buy
- You’ll still get plenty of wear out of this mock turtleneck this winter.
- Surprised there are still sizes left in this sweatshirt!
- A gorgeous leather crossbody bag.
- This dress is definitely out of my budget, but gosh, it is beautiful.
- What I’m currently reading.
- If you’re into the velvet trend, this jumpsuit might be for you.
What to Read
- What women spend to be on The Bachelor.
- How to incorporate pink decor into your home, even when living with your guy.
- The best vacation spots in every state. I’ve got the travel bug!
- It only takes 15 minutes to make your space look and feel clean.
- Tips for weatherproofing your handbags and boots.
- I could live on french fries.