Photo by Yenma K. Photography
How was your first week of 2017? I still think it’s going to take time to get used to saying and writing (typing) that number. My week has been pretty busy, so I’m hoping that’s a sign that 2017 will be busy but exciting.
Things were a little quiet around here at the end of the last year. I wanted to slow down and really be present for the final moments of 2016, but I’m glad to be getting back to a regular blogging routine. Sometimes you just have to jump right back into things!
Have a great weekend!
What to Buy
- I’ll be featuring this fair isle sweater on the blog soon. Perfect for winter!
- Can’t wait to pack this beanie for an upcoming weekend trip.
- A dupe of a J.Crew Stadium Cocoon coat, and more than half the price!
- I got my mom this book for Christmas, and we’ve loved every recipe she’s made thus far.
- Budget-friendly (like, under $50) suede ankle boots.
- A chambray shirt never goes out of style.
What to Read
- Getting back on track after the holidays with your diet.
- The most popular TV shows in each state.
- Always love Hallie’s fitness content. Great inspiration!
- Things you didn’t know you could make in a slow cooker.
- Make your home look luxe for less.
- How to beat dry winter skin.
What you missed on A Pop of Pink
- A look back on some of my favorite memories and posts from 2016.
- Is your favorite NFL team in the playoffs? Here are my game day fashion tips.
As a reminder, I frequently add and update new content under the Shop tab of A Pop of Pink. It’s a great way to shop some of my favorite items I’m currently coveting, plus recent Instagram outfits! Check it out to see what I’m loving right now!