How is this the last weekend before Christmas? I had a brief moment of panic when I realized just how quickly it’s approaching. Seriously, it came out of nowhere.
As far as how my week has gone, I’d say this pit definitely has to be the cold. You’ll probably notice my eyes watering from the cold in upcoming blog posts. It was freezing when we shot. As for my peak, getting to barre twice this week has had a positive impact on my mood and energy.
I have some fun holiday plans for the weekend, and we might get more snow! We got a small dusting last weekend, but not enough to lay on the ground. Would it be too much to ask for a white Christmas also? Please, Santa?
Have a great weekend!
What to Buy
- If I could buy one thing right now, it would be this cashmere sweater.
- Duck boots are a must for winter weather. Read more about my other winter boot essentials.
- This Urban Decay palette is a great holiday gift for beauty lovers.
- Neiman Marcus is having their Friends & Family sale. This Tory Burch purse is so cute and 20% off!
- Holiday candle trio by diptyque.
- This turtleneck is 40% off and something anyone will love. This fair isle sweater is cute too!
- Dry shampoo that actually smells good.
What to Read
- The most Instagrammed restaurant in America.
- Don’t make this mistake when decluttering your home.
- If you like savory breakfast food, then these waffles are for you.
- Success depends on your productivity, not your age.
- Top Google searches for 2016.
- What homes valued at the same price will get you in three different states.
What you missed on A Pop of Pink
- A faux leather LBD for the holidays, and it will work well after Christmas and New Year’s!
- Budget friendly gifts (all under $50).
To view this season’s gift guides, click on the “Holidays and Gift Guides” tab on the menu. I also added new items to shop (and gift) under the “Shop” menu!