Happy Friday! I’m already getting to the point in the year where I can’t believe how quickly the last 12 months went. Seriously, 2016 was such a blur.
I’m really feeling the festive spirit, though. I’ve finally started playing some Christmas tunes on my way to work, we got a tree last weekend, and I’m attending a holiday party this weekend! Between holiday traditions and reflections on the previous year, I always find myself feeling extra sentimental this time of year. (It could also be the fact that I’m almost done watching Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life for the second time.) I feel lucky to have so much to be grateful for not only now, but throughout the year.
Okay, I’m be done being a sap and ready to return to our regularly scheduled programming. Have a great weekend!
What to Buy
- A fun holiday gift for the jet setter on your list.
- This plaid purse is perfect for holiday parties.
- Still need a festive holiday dress? Try this Vineyard Vines tartan dress.
- Another fun holiday option in the form of this sequin dress.
- J.Crew has another great sale going on right now. A great time to invest in this classic cocoon coat.
- This slouchy beanie would be so cute on a ski slope.
- I love my Le Pliage tote. Another great Christmas gift idea for mom, sister, best friend, MIL, etc.!
What to Read
- Who wouldn’t want to visit one of these vacation homes?
- Is it too early to be thinking about Super Bowl party food?
- I loved this honest post from Mackenzie. Must read if you’re seeking perspective.
- 10 life-changing books to read this weekend.
- Holiday party hairstyles.
- The best store-bought cookie doughs. Because let’s be real, we don’t always have time to bake from scratch.