It’s been awhile since one of these posts, but here we are! There’s been a lot going on this week, so I’m going to keep it short today. I’ve linked all posts published on A Pop of Pink since the last “What I’m Into”, including the holiday gift guides. Stay tuned for more of these and other holiday content! I also frequently share other gift ideas on my Pinterest and Twitter (e_borza).
Have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by!
What to Buy
- I’ll be featuring this collarless jacket next week! It’s so cozy and fuzzy!
- I love this knitted faux fur pom pom beanie. Such a great price point for gifting.
- A great basic layering tee.
- Black ripped skinny jeans at a great price point.
- Still need duck boots for winter? Try this Sperry pair.
- The pale mint color of these Hunter boots is so pretty!
- These shimmer brick compacts are the best. I have two!
What to Read
- Flat shoe and skinny jean outfits you can wear in 2017.
- 10 tips for phone photography.
- Michelle Obama’s final Christmas decorations at the White House.
- Easy traditional holiday decorating tips.
- A guide to NYC museums.
- Add these songs to your Spotify workout playlist.
- DIY holiday sequin pillows.
What you missed on A Pop of Pink
- The first gift guide featured hostess gifts, and this week’s guide was all about the men.
- A bunch of great gifts to give in this outfit featuring my favorite blanket scarf.
- Another outfit in this adorable excursion vest. Can’t get enough!
- All you need are these three boot styles to get you through winter.
- Faux leather jackets are one of the best trends of the season.