Photo by Yenma K. Photography
Sorry for a missing a post this week! Election night coverage distracted me, and I ended up completely forgetting! Nonetheless, hope you had the chance to catch up on some other posts, including Monday’s.
I think this week on the blog can be summed up in one word: plaid. I featured this boyfriend plaid shirt from J.Crew (also available in petite and tall sizes) in Monday’s post. Seriously love all of the fall pictures!
This weekend will be another low-key one, but I definitely don’t mind. I’m planning to try some of the recipes from the cooking demonstration I went to the other week. I’m trying truffles! Fingers crossed!
What to Buy
- Need an accessory for your winter outfits? Try a plaid cashmere scarf.
- Oversized flannel. Enough said.
- I’ll take one of everything from J.Crew’s gift guide. Love!
- Am I the last to know that Free People makes workout leggings?
- Want to try the faux fur vest trend? Here’s one for under $100.
- Can’t believe the price on this plaid cape scarf!
- My favorite Sam Edelman booties are still on sale until November 13! They hold up really well!
- This perfume is my favorite scent and would make a great holiday gift.
What to Read
- Mila Kunis’ thoughts on gender bias in the workplace.
- Top 100 hotels from around the world.
- Really want to try an oil for my skin after reading this post!
- Tried this at a work party for the first time, and it was so good.
- Waiting on Martha shares the best wines for under $30.
- The products that makeup artists buy at Sephora.
- If you’re a Friends fan, you’ll love this ranking of the Thanksgiving episodes.
- InStyle’s best organization tips.
Before signing off, I want to say thank you to all of those who have protected our country in the armed forces. Land of the free, because of the brave.