I’m keeping it short and simple with today’s post. These next few weeks will mostly consist of wrapping up school and preparing for…well, I’m not going to say it because it still hasn’t hit me. I’m trying to enjoy this time right now and planning lots of fun things to do in these last few weeks. I’m hoping this weekend includes a trip to a new-to-me restaurant for brunch. Stay tuned!
- My “Want” board on Pinterest is a great place to see the latest items I’m lusting over. Yay to shopping via Pinterest!
- What to wear to an interview. Everyone should keep these tips in mind.
- A new breakfast treat. Not sure what a tartine is, but it sounds delicious.
- Can’t wait for more #SummerInLilly. I love this fit and flare dress, this cut-out shift dress, and these scallop hem shorts. Now if someone could just #BuyMeLilly.
- I have no plans to get married any time soon, but some of these preppy wedding essentials have to be included in my big day.
- A colorful wristlet for spring.
- Keeping this list in mind of European luxurious things to do. Some day.
- My favorite green tea flavor lately. Yum.
- Bergdorf Goodman is taking on the food world with its new cookbook.
What you missed this week on A Pop of Pink…