Before we get into this week’s edition of “What I’m Into,” let’s first talk about the amazing Scandal inspired collection at The Limited. If you’re like me and you love the fashion on Scandal as much as you love the crazy plot lines, then you’ve probably already heard about this amazing collection.
Who wouldn’t want to dress like Olivia Pope? I know I would. I love everything. Scroll to the bottom of this post for some of my favorite pieces from the collection. I’m hoping when I land my first big girl job that I’ll be able to add some of these pieces and channel my inner Olivia Pope.
What I’m Into:
- My latest post for ThePreppyU is all about monograms!
- Shopping this weekend? Read this post for suggestions on finding your perfect pair of jeans.
- Michaela’s guest post is about what she’s learned in college!
- I. Need. This. Clutch.
- This bow cuff is adorable.
- I survived my first career fair! Here are some tips for How To Get The Most Out Of Job Fairs.
- Cute decor piece and jewelry tray.
- Lauren Conrad wedding photos!
- Tory Burch has a ton of new markdowns. I would wear these pants all of the time. I have these shoes, and they’re adorable. It’s been high 70s in Pittsburgh lately, so I’ve still been able to pull them off even though it’s officially fall (limited sizes available).
- J.Crew Factory has select fall styles under $35 until September 28. Prices as marked. This striped tee is great for fall. They also have a great outerwear selection, but it’s not on sale.
- Banana Republic is offering $25 off every $100 you spend with code BRHERENOW.
- Gap has 30% off women’s styles until tonight, 11:59 PM EST. Online only. Use code HAPPY.
- UPDATE: extra 25% off sale items at Anthropologie with code SALEONSALE.