Lately I’ve been thinking about how well things have been going. I’m the first to admit that I probably use this blog as an outlet to share when things aren’t going well, but I feel that it’s important to acknowledge when I’m in a good place. I was inspired by Jessi of The Darling Detail to share what I’m thankful for, because we need to acknowledge the good in life as much as the bad.
- I’m grateful for fun nights out with great company and great food. I’m ready for fall, but I’ll definitely miss those summer nights out.
- I’m grateful that summer’s end means football season is here!
- I’m grateful for a job that challenges me and motivates me, and to have such a great opportunity at such a young age.
- I’m grateful that Starbucks drinks are available in Venti, because some days, I need all the caffeine I can get.
- I’m grateful to have a creative outlet that allows me to share my love for fashion. More on this outfit at the end of this post.
Wearing: Banana Republic blouse (no longer available) | Rag & Bone shorts (no longer available; love these) | J.Crew panama hat | Rebecca Minkoff MAB Tote Mini (similar color linked) | Tory Burch sandals
…And I’m grateful for this Banana Republic blouse, which has served as a go-to when I’m stuck on what to wear.
So sorry to be featuring an outfit that has a couple of items that are no longer available. I scoured the Internet for this blouse, which I purchased at the beginning of summer, but I had no such luck. I’m so glad that I was able to get this top when I did, because I wore it so much the last few months. The intricate detailing at the bottom of the blouse is my favorite part. Definitely adds a unique touch.
Photos by Yenma K. Photography