Valentine’s Day is only a few weeks away, so I thought it was time to share some holiday gift ideas with you. If you’re like me, shopping for your guy can be a bit of a challenge. Maybe that’s because I don’t have a brother, but how do you shop for guys?! It has and always will be a challenge.
So if you’re like me, knowing that there are a few items that you can never go wrong with is promising. I think watches are a must-have for any guy, and with so many styles and options to choose from, it’s easy to find that fits his taste and style. This Daniel Wellington watch is classic and timeless.
Cologne is always great to give, especially for Valentine’s Day. I love this Tommy Bahama cologne and the way it smells.
And for the foodie, I love the idea of giving something like a wafflemaker, but maybe that’s just me. It’s a little untraditional, but still, I’m sure any guy with an appetite would appreciate it. Plus, it’s something you can enjoy too! Let’s face it, that’s what matters most. 😉
If these 10 Valentine’s Day gift ideas weren’t enough, I included some other fun, out of the box ideas below. Hint: bacon is involved.
Unique Valentine’s Day gift ideas
- For the bacon lover, Bacon of the Month Club.
- Mens grooming set.
- Any guy with a love of fashion will appreciate this book.
- For the musician and beer enthusiast.
- Magnetic bottle opener. Always there in case of an emergency.
- A fun take on a selfie book!
- Hearts boxer shorts. Maybe not the most unique, but I had to include them anyways!
Best of luck with your Valentine’s Day gift giving!