It’s been quite awhile since my last outfit post, so it’s only appropriate that the first I share features this pink sweater. I bought it on a whim after seeing Julia of Lemon Stripes rave about it. Unfortunately, it pretty much sold out before I had the chance to post it (scroll to the end of this post to see where it was last seen), so I’m sharing a few other options. Not only is pink a fun pop of color for winter, but it’s perfect for Valentine’s Day!
5 Pink Sweaters I’m Loving
- Pink cardigan with bow details. If cardigans are your style, you’ll love this ultra feminine option that retails for under $70.
- Bright pink ribbed pullover. Love the bright pink color of this sweater! I’d say to size up if you want something a little more oversized like my sweater.
- Tunic sweater for leggings. This one is almost identical in color to mine!
- Cashmere turtleneck. If you’re shopping for cashmere on a budget, this one is a great option. Rarely can you find cashmere for under $100.
- Waffle knit cashmere sweater. I shared this one in a recent post, and if I’m being honest, it’s still on my wish list!
This outfit was perfect for this weekend. It warmed up, but it was still chilly in the evening. Not going to lie, I’ve worn this sweater a lot since I’ve gotten it. Reviews said to size down, but I wanted an oversized look because in winter, I definitely prefer to wear leggings. Who else is with me?!
Speaking of leggings, the brand I’m wearing is what I consider to be the best alternative to Lululemon leggings. Great quality, and about half the price. Don’t get me wrong, I love my Lululemon leggings, but when I feel like stocking up on another pair without spending a lot, I go for these instead. I’m wearing the “midi” style. They sit a couple inches above my ankles, and I love the way they look with my sneakers.