I love Starbucks…maybe a little too much. And to add to my addiction, the building I intern at has a Starbucks in the lobby.
I have a few drinks that I love to order, and they change depending on the season and my mood. I thought it’d be fun to share them with you! They are pretty simple. You won’t hear me saying “three pumps” or “no foam” or anything crazy like that.
- A pick me up that’s not coffee: chai tea latte with skim milk. Sometimes I like to drink something warm, but I usually can’t drink coffee after 11 a.m. or I’ll be up all night.
- A fall beverage with whipped cream: caramel apple spice. It’s so yummy. I’m not a PSL girl.
- My favorite holiday beverage: caramel brûlée latte with skim milk and no whipped cream. Can it be November so I can have one of these?
- Something refreshing: green tea lemonade sweetened. Mmmm.
- My summer time caffeinated beverage: iced coffee with skim milk, sweetened. I crave these even when it’s 10 degrees outside.
- Plain old coffee: Blonde roast with room for cream and sugar. I can’t drink black coffee. Yuck.
What’s your favorite Starbucks drink? I’d love to know! And if you’re on the hunt for a cute coffee mug, check out my picks below. Close to my Starbucks addiction is my coffee mug addiction. Target and Kate Spade are definitely one of the cutest places to get mugs. I use this Kate Spade striped travel mug often.