I know. I know. It’s still summer, and I’m talking about fall. Although this has been a beautiful summer, I definitely wouldn’t mind throwing on a plaid shirt and some riding boots.
Today I’m talking about my must-haves for fall here. I’m also talking about a fall trend that has really stood out to me on Lauren’s blog. Be sure to check it out!
- A good pair of riding boots is a must. They may require an investment, but they’ll last for seasons to come.
- A vest is great for layering and easy to take on and off. I ordered the herringbone style from J. Crew Factory, but I’m actually digging this camo vest. Keep in mind that normally I am not a camo girl at all.
- A cozy flannel shirt will go great underneath a vest with a great pair of jeans.
- Army green is a great fall color. A light jacket is another great layering piece. And looks great with white if you’re one of those brave individuals who sports white bottoms year round.
- A multi-functional, sturdy bag. Madewell always has great bags. As far as color goes, a brown bag goes with everything.
- Jeans. Can you really have too many pairs of jeans? Dark wash, light wash, boyfriend, skinny. The possibilities are endless, and jeans only get better with age.
See something you need to add to your closet? Click on the board above to find out where you can purchase these items! What are your fall must-haves?