One of the best parts about the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale in recent years is that they restock it with new items. This makes it easy for working girls like myself to still get a good deal! For example, this romper wasn’t included as a sale item on the first day, but I actually had it in my shopping cart to buy anyways.
This morning, it was marked down in several prints! Is that a sign from the shopping gods? Naturally, I thought so.
I think one thing about the Lilly sale to keep in mind is that there are so many good deals that it can be hard to differentiate between what you really want, and what you just want to buy because it’s on sale. I suggest prioritizing. There was a lot that I really loved, but ultimately decided I should pass on. It’s the best way to make sure you don’t empty your bank account. Also, read reviews! Since items are non-returnable, you really have to make sure you’re getting an item you’ll wear and love.
If you haven’t shopped the sale yet or you’re going back for more, the good news is that there are still a lot of styles and sizes left. Here’s the best of the rest, including a couple of items that I already own.
- Adara shift dress. Can’t believe that this dress is still available in almost all sizes! You’ll seriously love it, and you can see how I styled it here.
- Skipper printed popover. Got this popover for Christmas in Multi Coco Coral Crab. I sized up for a looser fit.
- Lana off the shoulder romper. So excited to get this! I’ll just have to plan a warm tropical vacation when this arrives. 😉
- Tala romper. There are a lot of cute rompers, including this one, in the sale!
- Sloane v-neck maxi dress. Simply stunning.
- Seagate cover-up. You can’t go wrong with a cover-up that has tassels!
- Jackie shift dress. If there’s one thing that’s always worthwhile to pick up during an After Party Sale, it’s a classic shift dress.