Original post featuring Lilly Pulitzer boatneck dress
As I mentioned in my last post, I always get anxious to break out my warm weather Lilly Pulitzer pieces around this time of year. I’ve been browsing the site often and wanted to share what I’m loving. And, if you’re curious, I also included some looks from other Lilly posts around the blog. Just click the link in the photo to read more!
And the good news, every Lilly item featured in these photos is available again. If you’re not as wild about Lilly patterns as I am, this striped boatneck dress is the perfect option.
Original post featuring Lilly Pulitzer Marlowe dress
This dress is super flattering, and that must be one of the reasons the Marlowe dress is back, and why I own two of them. Yes, the striped dress above is also a Marlowe! Shop the current Marlowe patterns. The Marlowe does run true to size.
Original post featuring Lilly Pulitzer Essie dress
The Essie dress is another casual dress that I love. The cotton is super soft and comfortable. Can’t wait to wear this again! Again, this is true to size.
In addition to the classic favorites I mentioned above, there is so much more I’m coveting! Because spring isn’t too far away (I hope), I wanted to round up a few of my favorite Lilly Pulitzer favorites as they’ve been releasing a lot lately, including their spring collection.
The Lilly Items I’m really coveting
- I love a good Lilly shift. The colors and pattern in this Mila shift are perfect.
- I haven’t tried any of the athleisure wear, but I’m obsessed with the Weekender pants.
- The Essie tops are always a favorite, and naturally I’m all over this pink one. The gold buttons add a slightly dressy touch.
- Obsessed with this navy zip up. So cute.
- There are so many off the shoulder items to love, and this silk off the shoulder dress is definitely one of them.
I went a little crazy with what I chose to share below, but there are just so many good items right now. Are you a Lilly lover? Tell me what you’re eyeing in the comments below.