|Fossil Sydney Shopper (current styles here)|
You can tell a lot about a girl by what kind of bag she carries. To me, my tote says that I have a lot going on, but I always like to look put together and organized. While I love a small purse for going out with friends, most of the time, I have a large bag or tote with me.
On A Pop of Pink, you’ve probably noticed that I basically use two totes at the moment. The one I’m featuring today is my work tote. I use my Longchamp for nights and weekends and for school. I don’t have the money to buy a bag for every occasion or in every color, so I think it’s really important to find one or two bags that can carry everything you need and can be used at any time. This, is one of those bags.
What’s in my bag:
1. Planner. I’ve used this planner for the past three summers at work to take notes, especially if I have to go cover an event.
2. Kate Spade notepad. I write all of my blog ideas in this notebook, because my inspiration can strike at any moment. And we all know how frustrating it is when you had an idea and can’t remember it later. I like this one from Kate Spade too, well all of them really.
3. Sunglasses. I usually keep two pairs in my bag so I can wear whichever pair I want based on my mood. Featured here are my Ray Ban aviators.
4. Lip stick, lip gloss, chapstick. I have more chap stick and lip gloss in my bag that I didn’t show here. I may have a problem.
5. Headphones. Tunes are always a necessity.
6. Wristlet. Sometimes I just use my wristlet when I don’t want to carry a large bag around. It’s my go to and matches everything.
Do you have any go-to bags or items that you can’t leave the house without? I’d love to hear!
Wherever there’s a girl with a large purse, there’s probably an iced coffee close by.