If you’re a frequent reader of A Pop of Pink, you may remember this post on my Fossil bag and what I carry in it. Today, I’m talking about my Longchamp bag, which I use all the time. During the school year, it’s the perfect bag for classes. It’s a popular choice among girls on college campuses, and there’s a reason why!
|Longchamp Le Pliage Tote|
What’s in my bag:
1. I’ve mentioned before that a little notebook like this one from Kate Spade is perfect for jotting down quick thoughts or ideas. Must-have, especially if you’re a blogger.
2. My Lilly Pulitzer agenda is my life. It helps keep me organized, and I really just love writing down assignments and important dates. There’s something I like about seeing everything written down rather than keeping everything electronically. There are several size options for Lilly Pulitzer agendas. Mine is a large and fits perfectly in my Longchamp.
3. A pencil case will prevent your bag from getting cluttered with messy pens and highlighters. This one is from Target!
4. A cosmetic bag keeps all of your essentials in one place. Some of what’s in my bag includes a mini hairbrush and hair ties, tons of chapstick, lipstick, and Tide To Go Stain Remover. I hate when I get stains on my clothing!
Tory Burch has a lot of cute cosmetic cases, like this one. To save money, I’d also recommend seeing what you already have. Cosmetic cases are often gifts that are free with a purchase (like my Lilly Pulitzer one above), so chances are you have some that aren’t being used.
5. My Lilly Pulitzer phone case has been great for this school year! I use it as a wallet in my purse, but it’s also great as a purse for going out. It holds the bare essentials: my ID, money, and my keys, which is sometimes all I need. Plus, it’s so cute!
What are your go-to items for your school bag or backpack?