|Isn’t this reindeer sweater the most adorable thing ever?|
|Wearing: J.Crew Factory sweatshirt | J.Crew vest (old, love this and 2 xs exact versions here) | Lululemon pants | J.Crew Factory scarf | L.L.Bean boots (backordered until April) | Ray-Ban aviators|
I think this outfit is perfect for all sorts of holiday activities, like finding the Christmas tree or holiday shopping. Plaid is so fun to wear, especially during this time of year. I’ve been finding every excuse to wear this J.Crew Factory scarf (on sale for $29). Oh, and I am guilty of wearing this outfit twice in one week. Oops. Please don’t judge me.
- Movie: Elf. “Buddy the elf, what’s your favorite color?”
- Starbucks drink: Caramel Brûlée Latte
- Song: “The Christmas Song” by Nat King Cole
- Memory/tradition: Going to my great aunt’s on Christmas Eve, followed by Christmas Eve mass. During “Silent Night,” the church turns off the lights, and it’s so peaceful.
- Food/recipe: My mom makes a mean beef tenderloin for Christmas dinner. I also love french toast casserole for Christmas brunch. YUM!
What are your holiday favorites?
Shop the post: