I’m ready for a break from the hot and humid weather, but at least yesterday was felt a little bit like fall. I know come January I’ll be ready for warmer temperatures again, but right now, I’m so ready for fall.
To me, fall is always about starting fresh and turning over a new leaf (no pun intended). New classes, new additions to the fall wardrobe, new pumpkin-flavored things.
If you’re not quite ready for fall yet, I’m here to remind you of all of the things that are awesome about this season. And if I can’t convince you it’s time for a change, then feel free to continue to wear your white jeans and go on living in summer forever.
- Cozy sweaters
- Plaid shirts. Love the sweater and plaid combo above.
- Brown riding boots, which basically go with anything.
- Pumpkin EVERYTHING–whoopie pies (look them up), pumpkin roll, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin spice lattes
- Hot apple cider
- Football all weekend long
- Changing leaves
- Army green
- Comfort food. I could go for a big bowl of chili right about now.
- New episodes of your favorite television shows. Anyone else going through Scandal and Grey’s Anatomy withdrawal?
Did this list make the idea of fall more bearable? I’ll be dreaming about drinking a cup of hot apple cider while wearing a cozy scarf and sweater until the fall weather arrives.
By the way, I’d like to thank everyone who has helped me reach 100 followers on Bloglovin! That is beyond awesome! If you’d like to follow A Pop of Pink through this awesome app, just click the link below!