I’m definitely getting excited for Christmas! Eek! Today (in a rare Sunday post) I’m sharing items that I didn’t specifically put on my list, but have been wearing or coveting for awhile. These items are great last minute gifts for someone else, or gifts you can get for yourself when you’re ready to spend holiday cash and gift cards (which I may have to do). Bookmark this page so you can come back when you’re ready to shop for yourself!
By the way, today is the for free standard shipping on all merchandise at Nordstrom. Order by 11:59PM EST to get everything in time for Christmas. Of course if you have a Nordstrom near you, head out and get these items to avoid shipping costs. Plus, who doesn’t love seeing the holiday decorations at the mall?
- Hunter boots. I have the matte black pair, but I love the red and hunter green as well. Go with the matte finish if you don’t want dirt to be an issue. These make great gifts.
- Cross body bag. Great bag at a great price for Christmas or New Year’s parties.
- Patagonia jacket. Have yet to purchase an item from Patagonia, but would love to add a fleece or vest to my closet.
- BP Seam sweater. Can you ever have too many cozy sweaters? The answer is no. Check out the Free People one too in the slideshow below.
- Tory Burch perfume. OMG this perfume smells amazing. Such an elegant fragrance. I like to buy the rollerballs because they are the fraction of the price.
- Tory Burch wrap bracelet. I would love this bracelet, and I’m actually bummed that I forgot to add it to my Christmas list.
- Tory Burch Reva flats. Guess I’m wanting a lot of Tory Burch lately (or always). I have the Revas in black, but this neutral color is great too. The new design of the Revas without the scrunched heel is much more sophisticated.
Shop the post: