Hi everyone! Back with five items that I’m currently coveting, along with more items at the end of this post. I’m not quite ready for fall shopping yet, so in the mean time, I’ll continue to eye up summer items.
5 items on my wishlist
- Adidas boyfriend tee: This is one of two items featured here that I just keep going back to, but haven’t pulled the trigger yet. Love it with black leggings and black sneakers. Would be a fun tee to throw on on a Saturday morning when I want to walk across the street for breakfast, or for one of my Target/Home Goods trips!
- Topshop cutoff shorts: These are normally not my style at all. I have no idea why I’m drawn to them, but I love them! A great pair of denim shorts is something you can wear over and over again.
- Tory Burch wallet crossbody bag: I love that this is a wallet crossbody bag, making it really versatile but also easy to carry. And when in doubt, go with cognac. It matches everything!
- St. James for J.Crew tee: Because you can never say no to a good striped tee. And despite the price of this one, I just keep adding it to my shopping bag. Here’s a more affordable striped tee that I love too. In fact, it will be on the blog soon!
- Kayu tote for J.Crew: Can we talk about how cute this bag is?! Of course you know I’m all about the pink pom pom and the pink stripe handle. Carry to the beach, pool, or lunch al fresco!
I’ve linked up a few more items that I’m coveting below, so happy shopping!