It’s been quite awhile since I last did a “Currently Coveting.” But don’t mistake that to mean I haven’t done any online shopping or browsing. Rather, more of my money has just gone to apartment shopping as of late.
With my birthday in two weeks, I thought it’d be fun to share a few things that I currently have my eye on. Or, what I would buy if I had an endless birthday budget.
- Gorgeous white mini dress for summer cocktail parties.
- This garden party dress would be mine in two seconds if I had it my way. I mean, it’s just so cute!
- Further proof of my love for off the shoulder tops.
- My mom got the straightener from T3, and I’ve heard nothing but praises about this interchangeable curling wand.
- This white tee is flowy. The perfect basic to pair with my printed pants from Lilly Pulitzer!
- Okay, so this texturizing spray I already own in the travel size. But I love it so much I want the full size. And it smells so good!
- Already preached my love for espadrilles here and here, and I this pair is so cute too.
With warm weather approaching–maybe it’s already arrived where you are–what items are you coveting? Let me know in the comments below!