I’m so excited that Steph of In the Valley and I are doing another collaboration today! If you missed our previous collaboration, you can check it out here. This time, we’re talking about back to school. Ever since I can remember, the first day of school outfit has always been important to me. The right outfit is crucial, even in college.
|Wearing: Polo Ralph Lauren button down (old) | J. Crew chinos | Sperrys (similar here) | Longchamp bag | Fossil watch | Ray Ban aviators|
My outfit is all about feeling comfortable and being chic.
1. A button down is great for a simple, crisp look up top. Plus, the long sleeves will keep you warm enough in the air conditioned classrooms without being too hot.
2. You know my love for chino shorts. I wanted to wear white because even though it’s tempting to dress for fall, it still is summer.
3. Comfortable shoes like my Sperrys because there are more important things to worry about on the first day than your feet being in pain.
4. A good pair of sunglasses are always a must, and they’ll hide those dark circles if you have an 8:00 a.m. class.
5. My trusty Longchamp is the perfect bag for school. I highly suggest investing in one if you don’t already have one. They come in tons of cute colors, and they’re so functional. I would have ten if I could.
Make sure to head on over to Steph’s blog to see how she styled her back to school look!
Do you know what you’ll be wearing for the first day of school? I’d love to hear!