Has anyone else been thinking about what they are going to wear for July 4th for the past few weeks? What’s better than Lilly Pulitzer for the patriotic day?!
Lately I’ve been bitten by the travel bug. I’ve added some places to my mental list, including Cape Cod (see below). I also really want to visit Charleston. I’ve heard the food, shopping, and of course all of those adorable houses, make it a must-visit destination. And of course, I’m always down for a trip to NYC. Last time I visited was in the spring, so I’d love to go back in the fall.
I’m lucky to live not too far from some great cities, like Philadelphia, NYC, D.C., and Baltimore. Sometimes a weekend trip is all you need for a new perspective and a refresh, without feeling too drained from a week long vacation. Although don’t get me wrong, I’ll take a long trip to a tropical destination any day.
The rest of summer is pretty booked for me, but I’m hoping in the fall and winter I can take a few weekend trips and do some exploring. Tell me, have you been bitten by the travel bug? Where are you dying to visit?
- Adding Cape Cod to my list of travel destinations.
- I got this Target dress in the mail yesterday, and I can’t wait to wear it. So comfy.
- Gnocchi mac and cheese. Oh. My. Gosh.
- My favorite perfume.
- Boyfriend shorts that won’t break the bank. But I still really love this splurge pair.
- Want to register for the Smart Girls Group’s Live Smart Series? Get the details here.
- 9 tricks for hosting an awesome barbecue.
What you missed this week on A Pop of Pink…
My mom made this recipe the other night, and I knew I had to share it with all of you. I love healthy dishes that are delicious and make me feel full. I can’t eat a bowl of spinach every night. This was soooo good. I could probably eat it every week.