Happy Halloween! While it’s not my favorite holiday, I do love that Halloween is a sign that Thanksgiving is not so far away. My boyfriend and I are going as Waldo and Wenda, as in Where’s Waldo? The weather here in Pittsburgh is supposed to be cold and rainy, and possibly snowy. Yes, you read that correctly. Snow. At least I’ll be warm in this year’s costume! If you’re going out for Halloween, have fun and be safe!
In other news, reality really set in this week. I applied for graduation and registered for my last semester of classes! I’m sure you’re probably sick of me talking about school and all of these senior year changes, but I know there are many of you who are going through the same thing. Thank you to everyone who has given me words of encouragement during this time!
- My 100th blog post!
- Spices that boost your metabolism.
- I can’t go without a cup of coffee in the morning. Are you the same way? 33 Signs That Coffee Owns You.
- To say I love this scarf would be an understatement.
- I love to-do lists, and this is a great article on how to make a productive to-do list. I especially love the “two minute rule.”
- Why doesn’t this GapKids dress come in my size?
- Love the pattern on this Banana Republic sweater. Oh, and Banana Republic is offering 35% off full-priced items for cardholders.
- Throw a fabulous (stress-free) brunch. I would love to host a brunch when I have my own place some day!
- I’m always looking for new quesadilla recipes to try. This one is simple but looks tasty.
- It would be so fun to have a striped wall. Here’s how to get the perfect paint stripe.
- Speaking of stripes, here’s an oversized stripe tee.
- 10 Minute No-Prop Work Out on Lemon Stripes.